Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 9

Suggestion:  Make something with your breakfast before you eat it. 

Ok, breakfast is icky unless it's cold pizza!  I don't do breakfast.
So I worked on another block with applique.  :) 

Nothing spectacular, but it was fun to do it!





This is for my Magick who died 2 years ago.  I miss him terribly.  He was a standard poodle and just the light of my life.   This is about as fancy as his grooming ever got, and that was back in Ohio.  In Arizona I just kept him shaved down!!  :) 


2 comments:

  1. What a great block. Magick was a beauty. Your block is a nice tribute to him.

    Have you seen the busted crayons portraits? Ihad both Dutch and Bonnie Doon done. They hang in my quilt room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!

    I just wenttoher website and saw Chloe and Dutch on her front page!!

    ReplyDelete